- On January 4, 2021, Hi-tran will no longer be fare free. As a reminder, transfers are free only when using a POINT Card, POINT Pass, or POINT Ticket.
- Service will be reduced to hourly all day from 5:45 a.m. until 6:15 p.m.
- Route 21 – Industrial Park Special and Route 25 – Jamestown/GTCC will not have any service. Route 10 – N Main St and Route 11 – South Main St will operate the Saturday routes.
- Passengers needing transportation to or from areas where service is being reduced can call 336.889.7433 for assistance.
- The Guaranteed Ride Home service will not operate.
- Click here for more information about High Point Public Transit.
Still Have Questions?
Send us an email and we will find out the information you need!